Please click here to open our School Vision and Mission Statement which was devised and agreed by staff, children and governors on 10th December 2018.
A summarised version is inserted below:
“Each and every child is special to us. Throughout their learning journey we aim to develop self-belief, confidence, positive well-being and independence in a culture of mutual respect. We want our children to be the best that they can be”.
Street Lane Primary School allows everyone to participate by:
- Providing a welcoming, safe, happy school where everyone is respected and listened to; a school where we take pride in ourselves and our achievements, enabling children to become confident and successful learners.
- Striving to be the hub of our local community and an integral part of our society; building and joining communities locally and beyond.
- Being a partner in the education of our pupils and being committed to working in partnership with our parents and wider communityStreet Lane Primary School encourages everyone to excel by:
- Striving for the highest possible standards of achievement and behaviour in a stimulating environment.
- Valuing independence, developing a deeper level of learning and providing a curriculum which enables our pupils to become active citizens of the future.
- Striving to be a centre for truly excellent teachers, where quality leadership is extended to professionals in other schools and where the staff are committed to their own learning journey and the sharing of quality practice.Street Lane Primary enables everyone to be proud of their achievements by:
- Encouraging everyone to do their very best.
- Developing a love of learning inspired by quality teaching.
- Building and developing upon individual strengths and talents.The ‘Street Lane Way’
- I smile and say hello
- I listen to learn and do as I am told first time
- I care for everyone and everything and keep our hands and feet to ourselves.
- I keep healthy and have a positive attitude and speak kindly and politely to others.
- I work hard and challenge myself.
(The above are linked to the school behaviour policy.)
Below is a list of the aims that the school has prioritised for achieving our vision.
|1. Pupils’ Progress – Achievement and Standards||We want to create a school:
|2. Pupils’ Personal Qualities – Personal Development and Well Being||We want to create a school in which children:
|3. Resource Management – Quality of Provision||We aim to create a school:
|4. Leadership & Management||We aim to create a school:
|5. What Makes Street Lane Special – The X Factor?||We aim to create a school which will: