Policies can be downloaded below from our website. If you require a paper copy, please contact us.
Street Lane Primary School will only authorise term time holidays in exceptional circumstances. These requests should be submitted to the Head teacher at least 2 weeks before the planned holiday.
The headteacher and the governors will consider your request.
Any unauthorised absence due to holidays will be issued a penalty notice.
This has been agreed by the governing body of Street Lane Primary School.
Street Lane Primary School Policies
- 2016-2017 School SEN report
- Acceptable use of the internet and electronic communication
- Admissions Policy
- Anti-Bullying policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Complaints procedure
- Confidential reporting code
- Dinner-money policy
- Early-years policy
- Equality policy
- E-safety Policy
- Exclusion Policy
- Guided reading policy
- Health and Safety policy
- Fees, charges and remissions policy
- Individual reading policy
- Mobile Phone Policy
- Physical Health and Well Being Policy
- Pupil premium
- Security policy
- SEN Policy
- Severe weather information
- Teaching and learning policy
- 2017 Parents’ Guidance on Dealing with Bullying
- 2017 Parents’ Guidance on Dealing with Sexting
- 2017 Parents’ Guidance on Safeguarding